NGO jobs in Pakistan have become most important topic in current days. Right now you are browsing for “The Hunar Foundation Karachi Seeks for Administrator/Principal Jobs” under the job offer advertisement by the organization.
The Hunar Foundation (THF) is a non-profit organization established in 2008 with the commitment of generating social change by creating a “Skilled Pakistan”. THF aims to address the challenges of livelihood for the youth by providing quality vocational training of international standards.
Click the Image to Read THF Job’s Detail
The Hunar Foundation offers the job for administrator/principal on contract base for Karachi, Sindh Pakistan. Following are the particulars of job opportunity.
- Minimum qualification to apply is Masters in PhD, M.Phil
- Job’s timing will be day shift.
- Minimum experience must for 2 years.
- Nature of the job is private and contract base.
- Nature of organization is NGO/Social Services.
How to Apply?
- Write a neat and clean well looking CV,
- Attach all supporting documents, academic certificates/degrees and experience certificate,
- Use a well looking envelop for posting,
- Write neat & clean clearly readable address on the envelop,
- Sent it to the address mentioned in the image published above.