A well reputed NGO requires fresh graduates for different designations as mentioned in advertisement details, candidates are called from whole Pakistan, candidates from Punjab will be preferred.
According to NGO definition Wikipedia, a non-governmental organization (NGO) is an organization that is neither a part of a government nor a conventional for-profit business. Usually set up by ordinary citizens, NGOs may be funded by governments, foundations, businesses, or private persons.
If you are willing to join the NOG’s job and have the qualification as required by the NGO, do not delay to apply under your subsequent category.
Click on Following Image to Check the Jobs Details
How to Apply?
- Application form along with attested copies of academic certificates, experience certificates, NIC, Domicile, passport size photographs must be sent on mentioned address.
- Applicants should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Last date for submission of application is 15/02/2016.
- Incomplete application will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test or interview.
- Original documents will be checked during interview.
- Organization reserves the rights to change in policy of recruiting the new jobs.
Above jobs are NGO basis, however, if you want to explore your ability in Govt. sector, you can visit the following links.
Latest Govt. Jobs in Different Departments for 2016