If you are interested in govt. jobs, Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore has announced the jobs in Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Punjab, Pakistan under the consolidated advertisement No. 03/2016; all applicants are invited to apply online till to 08/02/2016. Click for more jobs…
If you are graduate/master in Law degree LLB/LLM/Bar-at-Law or any other equivalent degree, you can apply for jobs announced by PPSC in Law Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab.
Law Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs
Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Punjab, Pakistan Job details are as;
- Applicants are required to apply online by the closing date 08/02/2016. Application form is available online at official website of PPSC http://www.ppsc.gop.pk with the options of editing/correcting the data and detailed guideline & instructions. Applications other than online will be declined.
- Applicants will have to deposit Rs. 400/- for SR. No. 10,11,13,14,15,17 & 18 and Rs. 700/- for SR. No. 12 & 16 under head C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUJNAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, in any branch of State/National Bank of Pakistan or Govt. Treasury before closing date and Receipt No. will be mentioned in online application form. Original receipt will be required during test and interview.
- Disable candidates intending to appear in the Punjab Public Service Commission test/examinations and are exempted of application examination fee.
- Entering email address in online application form is must. All communications will be done through email address.
- In case a large number of applications are received, the PPSC reserves the right to shortlist candidates on the basis of their qualification/academic record or hold one paper written test/MCQ type test of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualifications and job description of the post or relating to general ability, to shortlist the candidates.
- Written test/exam schedule will be given on PPSC official website, you can download your roll number/date/time/venue information. Candidates cannot be informed individually about roll number/date/time/venue details.
- In case of any information provided by the candidate in his/her online application form proves to be incorrect at any stage, he/she will be disqualified and disciplinary action will be taken against him/her under the rules.
- Number of post may be increased or decreased by the competent authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in case of where selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce/interview, before finalization of viva-voce/interview.
- The candidates presently living/residing abroad and have Punjab Domicile also may apply.
- In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online Application Form should be filled in mentioning “Yes”. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department.
Following original documents are required during viva-voce/interview.
- Two passport photographs,
- Valid N.I.C,
- Matric/O level/Equivalent certificate with date of birth mentioned,
- Intermediate/ A level/ Equivalent certificate,
- Degree/graduation certificates B.A, B.Sc, LLB, LLM, Bar-at-Law etc.
- Master Degree,
- Experience certificate from President High Court Bar Association,
- Punjab Bar Council’s registration certificate,
- Domicile certificate from relevant district,
- Five years experiences for officials in BS-11 to BS-16 and eight year experience for officials in BS-05 to BS-10,
- In case of government servant, the Departmental Permission Certificate duly signed & stamped by the competent authority of concerned department.
- Disability certificate, in case of column 20 ticked “Yes”,
- Foreign qualification must be recognized by HEC/PVMC or concerned department,
- Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposit.
PPSC helpline numbers are;
Lahore: 042-99202762, 99200161, 99200162