Couple of decades back doing business in Dubai was a quite difficult, however recently UAE Govt. created an innovative scheme where they selected some zones where businessmen around the world can start their own business with minimum investment and enjoy a tax free income for as long as they like.
How to Get Dubai Business Visa from Pakistan
These selected zones are generally called as Free Zones and a huge community of businessmen is getting benefits. In this article we will unveil the exact process how to get Dubai business visa, especially from Pakistan.
Related Post: Dubai Visit Visa from Pakistan, Requirements & Fee
According to new scheme, the foreign businessmen can own 100% equity of their company and can set up their business with minimum space and requirements, the government also gives visas for the businessmen and his/her spouse and children, on demand. In some cases, businessmen can start with 49% with 51% investment of local sponsor.
What is the Procedure Dubai Business Visa?
Follow the below 7 steps proceeding for Dubai business visa.
- Contact in Dubai to finalize the business model and get your business plan made.
- Get Dubai visit visa.
- Decide on dates you will travel to Dubai for business set up.
- Leave for Dubai on visit visa and submit business plan and other papers for business visa.
- Pay the scheduled fees and fulfill other formalities.
- Get your visa and E-Gate card.
- Return to Pakistan and take the rest of your family to Dubai.
Dubai Business Visa Application Requirements
Following 7 documents are important to submit with application form.
- Application Form.
- Three latest Photographs as mentioned in general requirements.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from sponsor on letter head of the company with stamp and signature.
- Invitation letter on company letter head along with supporting letter from the concerned city Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Trade License copy of inviting Company.
- Photocopy of Passport (including Visa Page).
- Photocopy of Trade License of UAE Company.
- Bank Statement of the applicant Last Three Months.
If you are willing to get start business in Dubai, the article “How to Get Dubai Business Visa from Pakistan” may give you a perfect guidance? Furthermore, you can write us if you have any query.